пятница, 14 февраля 2020 г.

DOWNLOAD HALUK LEVENT SREBRENITSA

Sometimes the war creates its own logic, blinds people and make people forget their values. We Turks know this from our own history. Turkish Class on Facebook. Why are you ashamed? May all victims souls rest in peace no matter what nationality Add thumbnails like this to your site. If you want to feel ashamed feel it for being human.

Uploader: Kakinos
Date Added: 17 August 2012
File Size: 43.29 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 37864
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





I really appreciate you, as a state come over it and apologised. If you want to feel ashamed feel it for being human. If I know the sentence, Srebrenitsa - Haluk Levent.

Srebrenitsa lyrics

I am not one to really talk about So that is the biggest shame, we still keep fighting. Turkish Music, Singers and Lyrics. I know more than her. Why are you ashamed?

Srebrenitsa - Haluk Levent

Sometimes the war creates its own logic, blinds people and make people forget their values. We Turks know this from our own history.

You are not responsible for that because you are a Serb. Srebrenitxa feel bad for the killings but because person were killed the ethnicity is not a question here. TheNemanja liked this message.

Haluk Levent - Srebrenitsa lyrics + English translation

I translated in Go There were sick people on both sides. Everyone is responsible only for their own actions. I am shocked I tell you, shocked. Turkish Class on Facebook. That is quite important to heal the wounds and also shows a kind of remorse about what is being done. E-T I am more of a listner than talker Leo S: Yes it was wrong to go to war and now almost everybody is sorry for it. It was all out war and sometimes, during the war times, the masses can get illogical and monstrous.

I think both of you Nemanja and you are right. I am more of a listner than talker.

Are Serbian people responsible for that, or just individuals politicians? Turkish Class on Twitter. Hi,It is very difficult to protect real They act with sheer instincts of survival and capabale of doing unimaginable lebent.

Srebrenitsa (English translation)

May all victims souls rest in peace no matter what nationality I understand you,I live there,in Bosnia,so I know what do you mean Hi,Could you please write whole sentence? Random Pictures of Turkey Add thumbnails like this to your site.

There was an interesting thing a soldier in Vietnam war said. I try to translate. Sorry for long post. Thanks for Nadya for her bcc documentary link as well.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий